My Job Makes Me Depressed. My job has made me seriously depressed. I absolutely love what i do but….the people, however, who supervise my doing it, make me feel like a toad.

I'm not sure if work or my friends make me more depressed
I'm not sure if work or my friends make me more depressed from whisper.sh

Their experience tells them that if they try to stay with one job too long, the limits imposed by their illness will undermine performance and probably lead to. I also have to talk to customers, which are never too happy with the system, have alot of tech issues that i don't know how to handle due to the fact that it's not my job and yell at me on the phone alot. My job is making me depressed, should i quit?

Don’t Get Me Wrong, I Have A Great Job.


My parents still claim that they had no idea i was. I can think of two jobs that definitely made me more depressed: If you read part 1 of the dream job series, you may have tested your feelings about your job against the 15 signs your job is making you miserable and found more in common than you wanted.

It Can Also Negatively Impact Your Physical Health.


And i just couldn’t have that. Their experience tells them that if they try to stay with one job too long, the limits imposed by their illness will undermine performance and probably lead to. I’ve lost my career, my love, my money, my health.

My Job (Debts) Is Actually Not That Bad, The People I Work With A Re Great, My Managers Have Been Really Great With All The Time I Have Taken Off Due To Being Physically Unwell (Something That My Depression Has Affected) But The Nature Of My Work Tends To Mean I Am Treated Quite Rudely And Aggressively By Customers, And Even Some With Their Own Mental.


I have been contemplating to quit my job, thinking of it made me feel so sad. This may help you to figure out what sets off this anger and maybe how to fix it. That’s where the importance of asking yourself the other questions comes.

Am Really Depressed At The Moment And Don’t Know What To Do.


I had been doing well with my depression and anxiety. If you feel depressed when working, you’re not alone. I just feel so alone.

It Is Making Me Horribly Depressed.


(2 days ago) answer (1 of 5): And i have to be honest; I also have to talk to customers, which are never too happy with the system, have alot of tech issues that i don't know how to handle due to the fact that it's not my job and yell at me on the phone alot.

Related Posts