Some File Crunching Failed. Some file crunching failed, see logs for details error:execution failed for task ':app:mergedebugresources'. I have discovered the problem with some of them since cleaning your project and closing as does not solve every problem.
android Some file crunching failed, see logs for details from stackoverflow.com
In the build.gradle file of project app, add: Some photos will be set to indexed mode. Build failed with an exception.
When our project storage path is too long. In the build.gradle file of project app, add: Some file crunching failed see logs for details || android studio
Some File Crunching Failed, See Logs For Details.
I use this code.its working for me perfectly. Some file crunching failed, see logs for details, programmer all, we have been working hard to make a technical sharing website that all programmers love. Some photos will be set to indexed mode.
Some File Crunching Failed, See Logs For Details.
Android execution failed for task app mergedebugresources crunching cruncher png failed. Build failed with an exception. Some file crunching failed, see logs for details (8).
I Have Discovered The Problem With Some Of Them Since Cleaning Your Project And Closing As Does Not Solve Every Problem.
Android execution failed for task app mergedebugresources crunching cruncher png failed. I have had this problem before with adding png files. Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergedebugresources’.
Some File Crunching Failed, See Logs For Details 10:57:28.549.
Everything was ok last friday. Some file crunching failed, mergedebugresources failed. Some file crunching failed, see logs for details * try: