Prayer For Employment Interview. Thank you for this wonderful job opportunity that i have in my hand. Help me to feel hopeful and confident as i begin job interviews at new workplaces.

Pin by Elizabeth Cunningham on But God.. Prayer for job
Pin by Elizabeth Cunningham on But God.. Prayer for job from www.pinterest.com

Prayer for employment interview “dear lord, i thank you for the job opportunities that have come my way and praise you for your provision. Calm mind prayer heavenly father, you are the god of peace which surpasses understanding. I reject the spirit of the tail in my employment and i claim the spirit of the head in the name of jesus.

I Praise You For This Chance To Let My Light Shine.


A prayer for employment dear god, you know my needs. Use this prayer for employment to speak powerful words of belief and hope over your life. You know my desire for a job, for work i enjoy doing,.

Thank You For This Wonderful Job Opportunity That I Have In My Hand.


May i approach every part of the interview with the assurance that comes from your peace. A powerful prayer for your job interview “dear god, i look to you as my source of favour and strength. I pray that your peace permeates my entire being.

Powerful Prayers That Work For Your Job Search Are Those That You Pray With Faith, Believing That God Can Perform Miracles And Invite God Or.


As i approach this job interview, please calm my anxiety and soothe my fears. I pray that there will be no doubts in their mind that i am the desired person for the job. O lord in heaven, i plead the blood of jesus upon my job situation and ask for favor to come upon me during the interview in the name of jesus.

Breakthrough Prayers For Job And Employment These Breakthrough Prayers Are Potent Enough For Job Or Employment.


Father, i lay before you my hopes for a new job opportunity. When your certificate has been cursed or is operating under satanic embargo. A prayer for your job interview “dear lord, i thank you for the job opportunities that have come my way and praise you for your provision.

Lord, Bring Me Into Favour With All Those Who Will Decide On My Employ Men T.


I so much desire a breakthrough in my job search. I have nothing to fear when you are with me. I give you all of my efforts and work that i have done so far.

Related Posts